This mentorship program is tailored for students and junior environment-level artists seeking to enhance their experience through one-on-one and professional development. Either as a student or as a junior level environment artist, this program is designed to;
- Provide more rapid results than usual through your learning path
- Refine your skill
- Get a different perspective learning my methods as a senior environment artist.
This program is designed to show you all the creation process right from the planning and production to the final details.
Please read these Terms of Service carefully before accessing or using our website. By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
The Mentor reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time. You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve
(a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
You (the Mentee) agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission of the owner.
Relationship termination clause: In the event that either party finds the mentoring relationship unproductive and requests that it be terminated, we agree to honor that individual’s decision without question or blame.
Duration: This mentorship relationship will continue as long as both parties feel comfortable with its productivity or until:
Pricing and Limitation:
- Agree and understand that this service has nothing to do with recruiting, succeeding in finding a job.
- You will be paying on time with the agreed payment method. And you will ensure that the payment will be received at least one day before the monthly one-on-one.
- The price of the mentorship might be subjected to increases. However, if you are about to pay, or you are already paying. The price will not change for you as long as you stay a mentee.
- The materials that will receive feedback might be used as a marketing tool to promote the mentorship on social networks and other digital platforms. However, the author will always be mentioned.
- Your details might be provided to potential future mentees to get truthful information about the mentorship program.
- After six months from the recording date, the video feedback might become publicly accessible.
As a mentee of the Mentorship for environment artist Program, I agree to:
- Attend all required meetings and training sessions.
- Attend events and celebrations for all program participants.
- Meet the participation eligibility requirements of the program contained in the program information and website.
- Commit to the mentoring partnership. Number of meetings and time commitment may vary due to the dynamic of mentoring.
- Complete periodic surveys regarding the program.
- Respect the confidentiality of information shared as part of my mentoring partnership.
- Agree to NOT upload any copyrighted or trademarked material to my profile or in the mentoring software
As a participant of a Mentoring for Environment Artist, I agree to maintain the utmost discretion and confidentiality of all personal, professional, and contact information given to me about my mentoring connections. This information from any source and in any form, including, but not limited to, paper record, oral communication, audio recording, and electronic display, is strictly confidential and should not be shared with others, regardless of whether they are in the program. Breaches of this agreement may result in forfeiture of program participation and your mentoring partnership.
This contract is between the mentee and his mentors. The mentee and each mentor must complete the form individually, and then jointly review and discuss each person’s answers in order to reach an agreement. The contract should be signed and dated by each mentee and mentor. The mentee is responsible for keeping the contract and reviewing/updating it as necessary.